|om keshavaya namaha
|om narayanaya namaha
|om madhavaya namaha
|om govindaya namaha
|om vishnave namaha
|om madhusudhanaya namaha
|om trivikramaya namaha
|om vamanaya namaha
|om shridharaya namaha
|om hrishikeshaya namaha
|om padmanabhaya namaha
|om damodaraya namaha
Padma Purana Glories of Wearing Tilaka:
1. If one is not wearing tilaka he will not get any result from the performance of chanting, austerities, study, Gayatri, yajna, or any other spiritual activity.
2. Auspicious Darsana — if someone sees the tilaka on a devotee’s face, he will become freed of all sins.
3. Death—if wearing tilaka at time of death, one will go to Vaikuntha.
4. Krishna is pleased and resides with wearer of tilaka.
5. Tilaka on body means the body has become a sanctified temple of the Lord.
6. Tilaka mark, Brahma resides on left, Siva on right, and Visnu (Krishna in center)
Get yours now!